This is a workshop that will introduce you to some of the myths and realities of using technology in your business.
This is not a workshop for GEEKS. We will separate the reality and the myths of technology as they apply to your business. We will explore how various technology solutions could help you achieve your business goals.
We will address the following myths:
- Small businesses cannot afford technology
- Technology cannot do what it promises
- Technology will put my business at risk
- My customer data and trade secrets will be stolen
- Technology will not get my customers to pay
- My product or service cannot be sold using technology
In this workshop you will gain information to help you execute superior technology decisions. Decisions that will enrich your revenue, collections and of course, your bottom line.
Our speakers are:
- Pat Price, President of The Price Group.
- Jim Reeb, a SCORE member that recently retired from Caterpillar where he served as Director of Manufacturing
Come join the fun, interact and learn some new things about technology. Join others that are in a similar situation like you.
PS: There is a free Continental Breakfast
This event is sponsored by: Wheataon Bank and Trust Company, a Wintrust Bank